Tony Weeg Destination Wedding Photographer
I want to travel the world and capture your love story. Want to elope?
I didn't end up in Iceland or Costa Rica in 2016 by accident. I willed this to be. And from that moment forward, my destiny to be a destination wedding photographer began. In 2017 I have two travel weddings scheduled and one already scheduled for 2018. Some of the places I really want to shoot a wedding include:
My Bucket List of Places to shoot weddings and elopments include (but not limited to!)
- A castle wedding anywhere in Europe
- A fairy-tale wedding in the Spanish Countryside
- A beautifully-colored wedding in Morocco
- An Indian wedding
- A wedding on the Isle of Skye
- A wedding in Norway
- An elopement in Iceland
Places I've shot and am shooting weddings already:
- 16' Costa Rica (Megan and Errett)
- 16' Iceland (Kirsten and Chad)
- All over the East Coast of the United States including:
- '17 Aruba (Aubrie and Derek)
- '17 Spring Elopement to New Orleans!!
- '18 Jamaica (Joey and Lauren)
- '18 Aspen (Mark and Kelly)
- '18 Vow Renewal (Rosa & Mauricio)
- '19 YOU?! Somewhere AWESOME!!
Call or contact me today, I love to travel and am passport-ready. If you want to elope and need a photographer who can make a quick decision, I am the one. I look forward to hearing from you. References are provided upon request, and for some reviews from some of my recent clients, go here!